The FuzzTool is a effect based on the legendary Dallas Arbiter Germanium Fuzz Face as used by Jimi Hendrix and many others. Like TrebleTool it's extended with features that make it a flexible tool that can be used in all modern gear setups, even in looper systems it will retain it's original Fuzz character.
The FuzzTool is a flexible device that contains the best dynamic fuzz sounds ranging from a thick single note fuzz to a dynamic distortion. The FuzzTool is in essence a Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face extended with features that increase operating flexibility and solve short comings of the original design but do not change the original Fuzz Face sound character.
Price includes taxes
Shipping inside EU € 17,50, outisde EU € 25,00
If you have questions about the FuzzTool or would like to place an order please contact us.
• Gain control – adjust the fuzz level
• Volume – dial in the overall volume level
• Increased output level – better volume balance between effect on /off. The FuzzTool has about 3x the output level of the original Fuzz Face.
• Continuous variable range control (T.M.F.) – dial in the amount of bass resulting in a sound character ranging from a thick fuzz to dynamic distortion
• The PaulSwitch® – robust true bypass foot switch to switch effect on/off & to avoid tone sucking in bypass operation
• Pre warning Battery low indication – giving the opportunity to changeover batteries before the effect stops working
• External power supply (noise reduced) – providing the option to use an external power supply without inducing noise or changing the character of the sound
• Reverse and over voltage protection – to protect the sensitive NOS germanium transistors and keeping the pedal running for many years to come
• Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) suppression – avoiding radio signal reception when using high gain setting in combination with turning down guitar volume
• New Old Stock (NOS) Germanium transistors – a selected and individually audited pair of germanium transistors with gains matched, very low leakage current and minimal hiss to create the best possible sound
• Germanium only or Hybrid transistor set-up – a selectable transistor set-up mode providing a mellow bluesy and a increased gain trebly sound character
1 - 3
Steve Stevens [Billy Idol] uses the customshop TrebleTool, the VibeTool and the Tony’s BenderTool
Steve Stevens now uses the TrebleTool, VibeTool and Tony’s BenderTool on the US tour with Billy Idol. This is what he said after using them: “Indeed my rack on tour now has your VibeTool & TrebleTool in it. We actually did an AB test with your Vibe and for Les Paul style guitars, we found it to be much more useful. I love the pedal. The TrebleTool is amazing as well.”
All photos and content are owned by Paul Lenders unless otherwise stated. Please do not copy and publish without permission.
Linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We provide links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site.